The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final determination of the successful bidder or re-offer and resale the vehicle in dispute.
* Each bidder must have his or her own bidder number.
* Vehicles may be auction out of numerical order.
* No one under 18 years of age is allowed access to 905 Auto Auction facilities.
* Any work on vehicle on or around 905 Auto Auction is prohibited.
* Cameras of any type are prohibited at 905 Auto Auction.
* Backpacks, briefcases, or similar are not allowed in the yard area.
* Anyone caught stealing, removing parts, taking keys, or damaging vehicles will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and membership will be terminated.
* You may not remove any vehicle until the auction is completed and full payment is satisfied. Only the Buyer/Bidder can remove the vehicle. Buyer/Bidder MUST have the GATE RELEASE pass in order to remove the vehicle. You should not bid on any vehicle unless you understand all the rules of this Auction. Bidding implies complete knowledge and agreement to the auction terms.
Condition of Sale: All vehicles and their contents will be sold “AS IS WHERE IS,’’ with no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability. Buyer agrees that vehicles are purchased “With All Faults”
* Any vehicle purchased requires a deposit of $300.00 when the car sells under $2000.00. If the vehicle sells over $2000.00 it requires a $500.00 deposit. It must be paid upon each winning bid. If you do not place a deposit on the vehicle, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. The balance due on any vehicle purchased MUST be paid by the 3pm the following day or the bidder will forfeit their Deposit “NO EXCEPTIONS” - form of payment is Cash only.
There are no exceptions to this policy if you fail to pick up your vehicle(s), you will forfeit your deposit.
* 905 Auto Auction and its Representative’s do not in any way guarantee the odometer to be actual, true or correct. All vehicles sold through the sale are sold “TRUE MILAGE UNKNOWN” (TMU).
* 905 Auto Auction vehicles may contain deployed airbags that have not been replaced.
* 905 Auto Auction does not guarantee that the vehicles meet local Emission’s and/or Safety requirements.
* 905 Auto Auction is not held responsible for printed errors or omissions in the list.
* Any sales tax or registration/title fees (including back fees, if applicable) are the responsibility of the buyer. Those fees will be due according to where you register the vehicle. The buyer will get ownership documents, and a bill of sale.
* For insurance purposes, please do not test drive vehicles at any time. You may start them in their parking space.
* We currently do not offer any Financing. There are vehicles in auction, $500.00 on up, very affordable vehicles; they sell about half of Kelly Blue Book. Come on down and get a deal don’t get stuck with more payments.
* Vehicles sold with regular sale document status may have Salvage History, it is the buyer’s responsibility to preview & determine condition.
Consignments: 905 Auto Auction always accepts quality consignments. We pride ourselves on making the consignment process the easy and efficient. From start to finish, you will be impressed by the way we handle, describe and set up your vehicle.
Consignments Rates: We have some of the lowest rates in San Diego! We do this by operating efficiently.
Merchandising: We learn over the years that set up is one of the most important aspects of an auction - well displayed and advertised sell much better and bring much higher net revenue to our clients.
Description: A great description is key to selling your vehicle. Having a staff that is knowledgeable about wide variety of vehicles is essential in getting top dollars. Descriptive wording, accurate presentation and attention to detail are what set us apart from the other auction companies. We provide well taken photographs of vehicles schedule to be auctioned.
Advertising: Unlike other auction houses, we design a unique advertising program for every auction that we do. We work hard to bring the right buyer for everything we sell! Because we charge one of the lowest administrative fees, the amount of vehicles we sell.
Release of Liability: Buyers and guest irrevocably and unconditionally wave and release any of their rights to recover from 905 Auto Auction, its representatives, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, and directors any and all damages, losses, liabilities; cost or expenses and claims thereof, whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, or foreseen or unforeseen , which may arrive from, or be related to , bodily injury, property damage or other occurrence on 905 Auto Auction´s premises,. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall 905 Auto Auction be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or lost profits that result from or are related to the sale, distribution or use of, the inability to use, any vehicle, even if 905 Auto Auction has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Buyers and guests who are California residents wave California civil code 1542, with states; “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affect his settlement with the debtor.” Furthermore, Buyers agree to indemnify, defend, and hold 905 Auto Auction harmless from any and all damages, losses, liabilities, cost or expensed, arising from claims made by Buyer guest for bodily injury or property damage occurring on 905 Auto Auction.
Auction every Tuesday and Friday Subasta todos los Martes y Viernes
Inspection from 8:00-10:30AM Inspeccion de 8:00 a 10:30 AM
Auction starts at 10:30AM Subasta Inicia a Las 10:30 AM